Fashionable Floral Headbands

Floral headbands are a simple and stylish way to be ready for the springtime!

Collegiettes™, you can create your own outfit with a floral headband. Check out the Polyvore board below.

If you have a floral headband with a variety of colors, pick the most prominent color and start your outfit there. For example, the Topshop headband on the right could be worn with a pink dress, a white sweater and metallic sandals. The Namrata Joshipura headband in the bottom left corner could be worn with a black maxi skirt and white lace crop top. Black sandals and accessories like a long single strand necklace and stack of bangle bracelets will complete your look.

Floral headbands are available in many other stores besides the stores listed in the Polyvore board. Check out Claire’s, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and more for different headbands. The options for your outfit are endless with a floral headband! Instead of a maxi skirt or dress, you could wear your floral headband with jeans and a springtime breezy blouse. You could also wear high-waisted shorts with your floral headband for the perfect festival look.

Check out these two Polyvore boards I made with floral headbands.

If you have any other ideas on how to fashion a floral headband, leave a comment below!

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!