This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Valentine’s Day Outfits

By: Jasmin Lankford

Valentine’s Day is next week, collegiettes™! Plan ahead and pick out your ensemble in advance. Whether you’re single or in a relationship, it’s always fun to dress for this holiday. Valentine’s Day gives ladies an easy excuse to be extra girly so take advantage of the opportunity. Be pretty in pink with these outfit ideas.

You and your other single friends decide to splurge on Valentine’s Day and celebrate yourselves. Wear the above outfit when you go out with the girls. Casual black jeans can be dressed up with high heels. Wear a pink bold blazer over a Valentine’s Day themed blouse. Add a bright clutch bag with a pretty pink lipstick. Minimal accessories will finish your lovely look. Get ready for a great night with your girls!

You and your boyfriend have planned a romantic date night for Valentine’s Day, but you both decided to keep it casual. Wear this simple yet sweet outfit and add pink accessories. Keep your make-up to a minimum and pick out a special perfume. Whether you have been dating for a while or you are just starting out fresh, a casual date night will keep the pressure off and make it easier to actually enjoy yourselves.

Instead of heading out for this holiday, you’ve decided to stay in for the night. Pamper yourself with flowers, romantic comedy movies, and of course chocolate. Get cozy in comfortable clothing, preferably an oversized sweater. Oversized sweaters are basically like hugs you can wear. So wear a hug along with your favorite sweatpants, leggings or jeans. Treat yourself and gloat happily about how you won’t be spending money on other people.

No matter how you plan to spend your Valentine’s Day this year, you can surely look cute while you do it. Have fun getting your outfit together and Happy Valentine’s Day from Her Campus USF!

Photo Credits:

http://amphoriabello.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-to-wear-on-valentines-day.html

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!
Justine is a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. She received her B.A. in mass communcations in spring 2014. She was the 2013-2014 Campus Correspondent for Her Campus USF.She was also a News & Feature Writing Intern for College of Arts and Sciences and the Public Relations Campus Rep for Rent the Runway at USF. She is currently seeking agency experience and would love to someday work for a magazine, become a novelist, poet, editor, host of a Travel Channel show and much more.  She enjoys writing about fashion, beauty, art, literature, pop culture and student life. She spends most days listening to Lana del Rey, calming her nerves with various types of cheese, being sassy and trying to figure out when she can take a nap.Check out her website and portfolio here.She'd love you forever, if you followed her on Twitter @tinafigs_.Contact Justine regarding business inquires only at justinefigueroa@hercampus.com.