Fashion Friday: Last Minute Costume Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Happy Halloween, collegiettes™!

Some ladies prepare their costumes all month, while others are last minute. If you still need to throw a costume together, we have you covered! The best part: All of these looks can probably be found right in your closet.

Costume #1: Risky Business

Pulling off Tom Cruise’ infamous look is so effortless. Simply, throw on an oversized shirt, high socks, and a cute pair of sunnies. Finish this look with tousled hair.

Costume #2: Gatsby Glam

Go back in time with this glamorous look anyone can pull off. Make use of your LBD and heels. Keep your make-up classic with a bright red lip. Curl your hair, add a sparkly headband and pin under to achieve the hairstyle. Complete this look with a set of pearls.

Costume #3: Sugar Skull

This is the ideal look for the creative ladies. Don’t be afraid to add too much. The more colors and designs the better! Wear anything you like with this look. With a face like that, nobody will even notice your outfit!

Costume #4: Zombie

When all else fails, become the walking dead. Transforming into a zombie is the easiest of these looks. Apply a foundation a couple shades lighter than your normal shade. Contour with a black eye shadow, accentuating your cheeks and eyes. Use red lipstick and lip gloss to create the blood. Finish the look with a dark lip and a couple coats of mascara.

Photo Credits:

www.tennisforum.com

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/21392166953881408/

www.examiner.com

www.pinterest.com

Jessica Cipriano. Junior at the University of South Florida majoring in communications. Just a small town girl with big dreams. I am a fashionista, pinterest obsessed, and lover of makeup. I am a big foodie and love to cook. I have a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture. 
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.