This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Located in Tampa’s diverse urban neighborhood of Tampa Heights, Armature Works is a vibrant mix of eateries, study areas, and relaxing spots that is sure to have something for everyone. Once a streetcar storage facility, Armature Works is a communal gathering site that brings together brick walls and skylights to connect Tampa’s rich history and the modern world.

Photo courtesy of Katy Zander

Grab a bite at the Heights Public Market where a variety of options surround you. Award winning empanadas from “Empamamas,” classic breakfast food from “Graze 1910,” and custom-made sushi by “Zukku Sushi” are just a few of the choices. After grabbing some delicious food, take a seat and immerse yourself in the inviting atmosphere.

Shop around and pick up some candles for your room and treat yourself to some new jewelry, or join the Show and Tell area for some live cooking demonstrations so you can learn how to make your favorite meals back at home.

Photo courtesy of Armature Works

Photo courtesy of Katy Zander

After grabbing some food and enjoying the beauty of Armature Works, step outside for a stroll along the Hillsborough River. Enjoy the beauty of Florida’s amazing weather by walking outside at the park or even hop on a river taxi so you can just sit back and relax.

Photo courtesy of Armature Works

When you are done eating and relaxing outside, it is probably a good time to get some work done. Become a member of the Bay 3 and take advantage of Armature Works amenities that are sure to motivate you to study. Surrounded by contemporary designs and collaborative desks, the work environment brings productivity and aesthetics together.

Photo courtesy of Armature Works

Armature Works is a great location to bring some friends out on a weekend brunch, or to work on some projects. This mixed-use building is an innovate way to bring the community together. Be sure to stop by!

Hi! My name is Pratiksha and I'm a first year at the University of South Florida. I from California, I love jamming to music, and going out and exploring new places.
Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.