Style > Beauty

Cruelty-Free Subscription Box: Nourish Beauty Box

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Subscription boxes have been all the rage over the last few years and there are so many services to choose from. I have been looking for a good cruelty-free box for months, so I decided to try Nourish Beauty Box back in July. I was intrigued by the fact that everything was vegan. When I was looking for services, I noticed the prices are all along the same price line, so the fact that most of the products are full-size sold me.

I heard great things about the service, so I was really excited to get my first box. I waited for a few months to write an official review just to make sure they were all on point. I must say, they did not disappoint!

Photo courtesy of Leticia Ribeiro

The products pictured above are from the November box and I absolutely loved all of them. My two favorites are the Clementine + Nectar body oil and the Plant Butter Moisturizer. I have been using those two every night for the past few weeks and I have noticed how much my skin has improved. Plus, they smell amazing.

Photo courtesy of Leticia Ribeiro

The box is $29.95 a month, which is a little pricey; however, everything is vegan and cruelty- free and you get at least three full-size products out of the four. I think the price is totally worth it for the amazing quality of products you receive.

If you have been searching for a new subscription box, give this one a shot. This link will take you to the website and you can see the great service for yourself!

Photo courtesy of Leticia Ribeiro

Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.
Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.