Bulls Relief: Saving money with your USF ID

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Every USF student has something that they should be flashing on a regular basis to get exclusive deals and discounts all throughout Bulls County.  I’m not talking about your pretty smile, I’m talking about your USF identification card! Over the course of this year, with tuition raising another 15%, who can’t use saving a buck or two or even more with the generous deals that are currently being offered to us. Many of us are letting perfectly good discounts slip right through our fingertips simply because we are not aware of the discounts that are available. Visit the bulls discount link  to help you become knowledgeable of all the places that are proud to be serving a bull. I guarantee that you will find savings at places of which you already regularly visit. The businesses around the USF neighborhood can literally offer you discounts all throughout the day and beyond!
Just to prove my point…

Wake up! Breakfast and coffee…
Bear Creek Coffee15% off, Café Kili Coffee Lounge 10% off, Denny’s10% off, Dunkin Donuts 10% off, Dunkin Donuts/Radiant Food Stores free donut with purchase of Medium Coffee, Sacred Grounds Coffee House 10% off, Village Inn Pancake House10% off…

Hmm.. I have to get my mom something for her birthday…
A-Bow-K Florist  5% off, Calvert Perfumes 10% off, Edible Arrangements 10% off…
Mid-day..Let’s go have fun…
Yuengling Brewery of Tampa Inc. 20% off gift shop merch., Fly-n-High Wave runners Inc. 15% off, AMC Theaters $7.00 on Thursdays, AMF University Lanes $1.00 off games…

Hungry..Lunch Time!
Antonio’s Past Grille 20% off, Boston Market10% off, CDB’s Pizza 15% off, China Buffet 10% off, Evos 12% off, Firehouse subs10% off, Gladstone’s Chicken 15% off, Jersey Mike’s Subs10% off, Moe’s Southwest Grill 10% off, Papa John’s Pizza 20% off reg. menu price, Quiznos Subs buy any regular sub and a bottle drink, get another regular sub free…

Evening.. what to do?
Bilmar Beach Resortcall for discount, Ferg’s Sports Bar10% off, Meridian Hookah Lounge$1.00 off cover, Side Splitters Comedy Club2-for-1 Admission, Skipper’s Smokehouse2-for-1 reggae night…
Plus many others.

As you can see there are many places to eat at, many fun things to do and many discounts to be collected. Before you do however, it is important to know that most of the franchises and local companies only offer us bulls discounts at certain locations, so don’t forget to check the addresses at the bulls discount link before you head out.

Hit the save button for some Happy Spending!