Brooke-Marie Hawkins

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Full Name: Brooke-Marie Hawkins
Graduation Year: 2013
Major: Communications
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Hometown: Merritt Island Fl

Ultimate goal in life: “To be the best person I can be; intellectually and morally.”

Most interesting thing about you? “My family. We are a rare bunch, and without them, I am nothing.”

What do you like about USF? “I feel that everyone on campus is extremely friendly, outgoing and the campus is really becoming a beautiful place, too. Not just going to class, but just hang out around campus.”

What are some of your hobbies/ campus activities? “I am an active member Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority, Gamma Theta chapter. I play softball, basketball and soccer.”

What is your favorite class this semester and why? “My favorite class this semester is Introduction to Persuasion. This class had really opened my eyes on how the media affects our views and persuades us into thinking a certain way.”

Where do you plan on being in 10 years? “I plan on having a job that I love, married to my wonderful boyfriend Zachary, and living a happy and fulfilling life.”

Personal Interests? “My personal interests are working my two jobs, hanging out with my sorority sisters, spending time with my boyfriend and trying my best in the classes I am taking.”