Style > Beauty

4 Beauty Products Launching in 2018 You Need to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Thumbnail: Tumblr

If you’re a makeup junkie like me and think that 2017 brought a plethora of brand new products, stay tuned.

2018 has already paved the way for a whole new wave of must-tries. Here are some of the new high-end launches you should look out for:

Tarte – Shape Tape Foundation

“America’s #1 concealer now in a foundation”

Photo: tartecosmetics.com

After their massive success that came from the Shape Tape concealer, Tarte’s most reasonable move was to turn it into a foundation. With two different finishes, matte or hydrating (for a dewy finish), Tarte says the foundation is full coverage, vegan and oil-free with a creamy texture.

With 15 shades currently available and more on the way, the foundation currently has a 4.2 out of 5 rating on Influenster, based off 532 reviews. I’d say this favorite is definitely worth considering. The foundation is priced at $39 on the Tarte website.

Anastasia Beverly Hills – Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette

Photo: anastasiabeverlyhills.com

Anastasia is known for their insanely high-quality products. With their eyeshadows being very blendable and pigmented, they’re a dream. With successful palette launches in the past few years, like the Modern Renaissance palette, ABH has a big reputation to uphold when new launches come around. With 14 shades featuring metallic, iridescent and matte finishes, you’re bound to find something you like in the Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette. It retails for $42 on the Sephora, Ulta and Anastasia Beverly Hills’ websites.

Milk Makeup – Glitter Stick

Photo: milkmakeup.com

Milk Makeup is known for their innovative, vegan, cruelty-free and out-of-the-box beauty products, especially in stick form. This revamp of the glitter stick comes in two new shades along with the original, but they are limited edition until March 14. If you’re interested, the Milk Makeup Glitter Sticks retail for $30 each on Sephora and milkmakeup.com.

Fenty Beauty – Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick

Photo: fentybeauty.com

Fenty Beauty has been praised for its groundbreaking diversity and boundary-defying products. With 14 shades ranging from a whimsical periwinkle to sultry reds, these lipsticks are aimed at complementing every skin tone. Rihanna said that she wanted to prove “that lipstick is meant to be fun, not feared.” They’re available on Sephora and fentybeauty.com for $18.

These are just some of the most anticipated beauty launches so far, this year. With 2018 just beginning, there are many new products coming your way. Be sure to stay on the lookout and while you wait for more, will you be trying any of these? Let me know in the comment section.

Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.