This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

We all could use a little inspiration for our goals for 2020. These three boss babes are perfect examples of women who are doing big things at such young ages.

Danielle Carolan

Danielle Carolan is a Tampa native and attends the University of Georgia, where she studies fashion merchandising and brand management. After college, she plans to be a digital fashion editor and wants to live in the Big Apple. From starting her YouTube channel in high school, she’s come a long way and currently has over 560,000 subscribers. She posts advice, clothing and product hauls, lifestyle videos, and videos about her life as a college student and influencer. She shares a podcast with a fellow girl boss, Brooke Miccio, and is worth the watch! Many of her videos are motivating to get a routine down and get HUSTLIN’.

Michelle Reed

Michelle recently graduated from The King’s College, a private Christian liberal arts college in NYC. She still lives in the city but now has a marketing job. She has her own cozy apartment in the big city and posts updates on her life, videos about healthy food hauls, how to minimalize and save, and other useful videos about growing up. She’s very independent, confident, genuine and sweet!

Margot Lee

Margot Lee is a student at Syracuse University and posts lifestyle, fashion, college, sorority and travel videos. With over 400,000 subscribers, her videos are motivating on the importance of working out, eating healthy meals, and she’s up to date with all the fashion trends. She’s extremely girly and bubbly, and watching her lifestyle videos makes it feel like you’re right there with her!

My name is Delaney and I'm a sophomore at USF Tampa majoring in Business Management with a minor in Marketing. This is my first year at HerCampus and I'm a part of the PR and Social Media teams!
Hey! My name is Leticia and I am the Campus Correspondents here at USF. I am graduating in MAY (omg) with a degree in Advertising and PR. I am originally from Brazil, needless to say, I LOVE the beach and being outside! I enjoy everything from make-up to fitness and sports. In my free time you can find me thrifting, playing photographer, or at home with my hubby binging Netflix.