This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Fashion is an ever changing world, trends come and go constantly. Even though the fact that fashion changes all the time, style seems to become more refined with time. This is especially true for fashion muses or fashionistas that take trends and make them unique. These girls and guys evolve trends, inspiring everyone from fashion designers to everyday fashion lovers who want to emulate their looks.

Bella Hadid 

The Hadid family are incredibly fashionable, Bella brings a little edge. If you follow her on Instagram, you’ve noticed that personal style is impeccable. She is a wonderful style icon because in every outfit she is seen in, not only is it stunning, its perfectly resembles her own style and personality. 

Gigi Hadid 

Like stated above, the Hadid family’s style is amazing. Gigi style is a little different from her sister’s Bella, her looks are more classic. Either way, following both of these modeling sisters will enhance anyone’s personal style.

Rihanna

Rihanna’s style is flawless, edgy and bold. She can pull off anything and make it seem hip. She’s also amazing at layering and creating a look to be a statement. She’s a great inspiration not only to the fashion world, but to anyone who wants to give a cool vibe. 

Hailey Baldwin

Another model to create her own personal style and inspire many fashion lovers is Hailey Baldwin. Her style is edgy, cool and sporty. 

Yanin Namasonthi

Many Youtubers have become style experts, one of these is Yanin who goes by Idressmyself/ prettysickly. An incredibly style blogger from across the pond, she makes looks seem effortless and new. Her Youtube channel is filled with lookbooks and shopping hauls, that will make you want to redo your whole closet. 

To The 9s

Another Youtube channel with impeccable style is the style blogger duo of 

Cassie and Ricci from their channel To The 9s. The duo’s style is fresh, minimalist and young. There are a plethora of videos about style on their page to inspire anyone.

The Line Up

Another Youtube duo who blogs about fashion is the group The Line Up. Julia and Maya both walk viewers through their videos on new trends, how to emulate them or makeup tutorials. 

The Kardashians 

The whole Kardashian family is incredibly stylish and can create a whole movement with trends when ever they wear anything. The mix of styles between the sisters gives everyone a muse to look up to, from Kylie’s fun edgy style to Kim’s classic yet elegant looks.  Personally, from a girl whose body is more on the curvier side, this family has given me confidence to wear what I want and embrace myself, which I think is incredibly powerful and motivational. 

Amanda Steele

The last muse on the list is Youtube star Amanda Steele or Makeupbymandy24. Amanda is great at styling trends and keeping up to date on them. Her channel focuses on fashion, life and makeup tutorials. I recommend following her Instagram to get inspired by her everyday looks. 

Hello everyone!My name is Jackie. I love writting, fashion and music. Go Bulls!
Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.