I Dream of Santa Monica…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

As a Chicago native, it’s very rare to have warm temperatures and sandals in the month of March. More so, it’s rare to behold a spectacular view of tall, thin palm trees, rolling waves and a breathtaking view of Santa Monica’s Mountains. Santa Monica Beach is amusing and exciting for all ages. You can soak in the California Sun, walking along the iconic Santa Monica Pier or enjoy the shops and eateries. Whether you are a California native, tourist or anything in between, the site Santa Monica Beach is awe-inspiring.

Chirsten is an English major at the University of Southern California. She was born and raised in Chicago and now lives in the grand State of Texas. She comes from a sports-loving family and for her, everyday is game day. She also enjoys volunteering in the Los Angeles community and learning new languages.
Hey there! My name is Katherine Lee, but I go by Moi- a childhood nickname that has stuck throughout my entire life.  I am originally from the Bay Area and now I'm student at the Annenberg School of Communications and Journalism at USC.  The one thing I love more than hitting the gym is hitting every good restaurant wherever I am.  A foodie and a gym rat makes me quite a contradictory person, but I hey- I just like to keep things interesting!