This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

Her Campus is an online magazine for college women and has chapters at many colleges throughout the nation. USC has recently been added to the list of chapters and we are trying to get the word out. Every week we provide content for our chapter’s site which consists of fun blog pieces, profiles, quick snapshots, articles about events, and some more serious pieces such as current events and personal essays.

With all this great content being provided weekly, the only thing missing is readers. Which is why we will be doing a giveaway for people who share our content! If you like our page on Facebook at USC Her Campus and share an article on Facebook, you have a chance to win an AWESOME Vera Bradley Tote filled with a variety of goodies. I know what you are probably thinking, “A VERA BRADLEY TOTE? What a cool prize!” Yes, it is an amazing prize. By just liking and sharing, you could win this prize that is worth over $100. The more likes you get on your share, the more likely you are to win the tote.

Check out our websit at hercampus.com/school/usc and all of our social media platforms at @HerCampusUSC. We have a Facebook page, Instagram, and a Twitter.

Maybe this could be you if you win…

minus Snoop Dogg.

Hey there! My name is Katherine Lee, but I go by Moi- a childhood nickname that has stuck throughout my entire life.  I am originally from the Bay Area and now I'm student at the Annenberg School of Communications and Journalism at USC.  The one thing I love more than hitting the gym is hitting every good restaurant wherever I am.  A foodie and a gym rat makes me quite a contradictory person, but I hey- I just like to keep things interesting!