Help USC Ann Taylor Models Win A Chance for a $1000 Shopping Spree!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

The Ann Taylor Fall 2012 Online Student Lookbook was launched on Monday, November 26th and features students from all over the nation.  Many of the styles included focus on inspiring students when it comes to those important college career milestones.  To enter, students were asked to fill out an application on the Ann Taylor Facebook page in addition to uploading a photo representative of their personality and sense of style.  The models were then selected, decked out in Ann Taylor garb and took part in a photoshoot with a local photographer.  

This is where you come in.  One of five top models with the most votes by Dec. 5 will have the opportunity to win a $1,000 shopping spree!  Not to mention, one lucky voter will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $500 dollar shopping spree.  All you have to do is visit the pages below and hit the “like” button to cast your vote.  Here are the five models representing USC!

Vote for Chelsea here.

Vote for Sophie here.

Vote for Jillian here.

Vote for Karen here.

Vote for Rani here.

Get your votes in before December 5th!

And don’t forget that Ann Taylor offers a 20% discount with any valid student ID from now until graduation! To find a store near you, click here.

After crawling around Honolulu, Hawaii as a toddler, exploring various cultures in Singapore as an elementary schooler, and roaming the exciting streets of Seoul, Korea as a teenager, Nicole finally made her way to the University of Southern California. Currently a junior Communication major, she's still trying to figure out what exactly it is she wants to do, but is looking to someday be involved with a career that will allow her to incorporate her love for writing, fashion, and the entertainment business. In her downtime, she loves to read blogs, eat sweets, embrace her inner shopaholic, watch movies, swoon over Mad Men, and laugh it up with her friends.