8 USC Life Hacks That Will Change Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

1. You can order Urban Espresso online ahead of time for pickup.

1. Leavey Library has a monthly subscription to VOGUE that you can access on the First Floor.

1. The app EATS shows you what the dining halls on Campus are serving daily. You can “save” meals you like and the app will notify you when those meals are being served.  

1. You can add discretionary dollars to your student card which gets automatically charged to your USC bill (aka Mo Fig on the rents).

1. Tommy’s Bike Repair will pump up your bike tires for free.

1. Hackschedule.com manually plans out your scheudle for you with the classes you want.

1. For a small fee Schedulewatcher.com alerts you when a “closed” class you need finally opens up.

1. The Mail Stop will punch a hole in your USCard for free.

*all gifs from giphy.com

Just a Canadian girl trying to make in LA, major foodie and fashion fiend.
Hey there! My name is Katherine Lee, but I go by Moi- a childhood nickname that has stuck throughout my entire life.  I am originally from the Bay Area and now I'm student at the Annenberg School of Communications and Journalism at USC.  The one thing I love more than hitting the gym is hitting every good restaurant wherever I am.  A foodie and a gym rat makes me quite a contradictory person, but I hey- I just like to keep things interesting!