This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Aries- Lemonades

Known as a very fiery and zesty sign, what is more, zesty than lemon? This cookie will be sure to pack a punch, just like an Aries when you first meet them.

Taurus- Trefoils

Known to be stubborn, a Taurus will defend what they believe is right. Many avid Trefoils fans believe this cookie is superior to MANY others and defend this opinion as a true Taurus would.

Gemini- Samoas

Some people rave about this cookie while others find the coconut in it to be too out there. Geminis are a very out there sign that needs the unpredictable coconut to excite them.

Cancer- The other S’mores

No not that s’mores one, the one that is covered in a nice layer of melted chocolate. Similarly, a Cancer has a kind of emotional shell on the outside.

Leo- S’mores

This is one of the newest, flashiest cookies and what better words to describe a Leo than flashy? 

Virgo- Thanks-a-Lot

Virgo’s put a lot of effort into making things perfect, so why not return the favor with a Thanks-a-Lot cookie? Sometimes Virgos need a reminder that their hard work is appreciated.

Libra- Caramel Chocolate Chip

What’s better than a reliable chocolate chip cookie? How about adding a little bit of flirty caramel to it! Libras are known for their naturally flirty personalities so what better cookie to represent them?

Scorpio- Thin Mints

Many people say Scorpios are very intense and do you know what else is intense? The minty and chocolatey goodness of a Thin Mint. This isn’t your ordinary cookie, and Scorpios don’t tend to like the ordinary. 

Sagittarius- Toffee-tastic

Known to be adventurous, Toffee is not an average cookie flavor and a Sagittarius is not your average zodiac sign. A Sagittarius likes to take risks, so why not risk it and try this cookie?

Capricorn- Do-Si-Dos

Capricorns aren’t known for their vibrancy or their ability to stand out, but they are known for being very reliable. Do-Si-Dos are a very reliable cookie that offers a little something different with peanut butter, but they don’t stray too much from the norm.

Aquarius- Tagalongs

An Aquarius can very often be described as eccentric, and Tagalongs are also a little nutty (literally, they have peanut butter). This is a very unique type of cookie and an Aquarius is a very unique sign.

Pisces- Lemon Ups

Pisces are dreamers and the inspirational messages on Lemon-Ups will have you living your wildest dreams. Pisces can have a bright essence similar to the lemon flavor you get from this cookie!

My name is Katie Hannaford and I'm from Stafford, CT. I am a sophomore Health Studies major at The University of Rhode Island. I love to take cozy naps and my favorite color is yellow!