This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

This quarantine is really a Debby Downer. It is limiting us from doing daily activities so many of us are used to. We can’t go shopping, go out to eat, or meet up with friends. The list is endless. Even though we are all in a weird slump right now, here are some things to look forward to and plan to do once we are free to resume to normal life. 

Host a Game Night 

I must admit, our house is guilty of having game nights throughout this quarantine but there are six of us that live here so it’s always a party. For the future, you can set up a huge game night with 10+ friends and have everyone bring a game and snacks and just have a really good time.

Go to Trivia

My friends and I LOVE trivia. It is a fun way to get together with everyone after work and be able to have a drink and relax. Yet, also use your brain to have fun. My best friend won a TV in the raffle at a trivia game one time, so I would say that is something to look forward to. 

Go to a Winery/Brewery

My actual favorite activity for any time of the year. You cannot go wrong with going to a winery or a brewery, especially ones that have restaurants or let you bring in a picnic. This is what I am most looking forward to: going to my favorite wineries in the summer and bringing an array of snacks while sipping on delicious wine. 

Bar Hopping

This and the last bullet are for all my 21+ friends. As a college senior, we didn’t think our last time out to our local bar would really be our last. I am excited though to head home to local bars with my OG friends and dance the night away. 

I hope these activities get you excited for what is to come after this quarantine ends!

Hey everyone! My name is Cassie and I am from Connecticut. I am a junior at URI majoring in pharmaceutical sciences. I am not entirely sure what I want to do with that major yet but hey, that's what college is for! I am obviously a apart of the URI Her Campus chapter and I am also a member of the Colleges Against Cancer here at URI. In this club, we plan the annual URI Relay for Life which is held down in Mackal Field House. I am so excited for our Her Campus launch and to be writitng weekly articles for you all :)