sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What to Look Forward to After Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

The weeks after Thanksgiving break are always stressful and feel like they will never end. But don’t worry, we are almost done and there is so much to look forward to afterward.

1. Seeing Family and Friends

Having all of winter break to take time to catch up with family and friends without having to rush back to school, is one of the best parts of coming home after the Fall semester. 

2. Seeing your Pet(s)

Whether your pet has scales or fur, it is exciting to be able to come home and see your pet(s) at home. For me personally, I always look forward to seeing my dog and taking her for walks around the neighborhood! Your pet will definitely be excited to see you!

3. Having Your Favorite Meals

Going on break for about a month can mean freshly cooked meals at home or food from your favorite restaurants. Be prepared to probably see a lot of food pictures on Instagram!

4. Over a Month of No Classes

This part speaks for itself. Once that last final exam or project is complete, a huge weight gets lifted off of all of our shoulders and we can finally feel somewhat free for a month. All of the stress from the prior semester can finally be shut out! 

5. The Holidays

No matter what holiday what you celebrate, coming together for annual traditions and celebrating with loved ones is something to look forward to after finals. New Year’s is also something to look forward to, as it brings a fresh start to everyone before the spring semester!

My name is Alexa and I am from Forest Hills, New York. I am a Senior at URI studying Public Relations and Communication Studies. You can probably find me binge-watching makeup tutorials or laughing at memes.