What to do When You're Feeling Uninspired

Need a pick me up? You came to the right place. Here are four things you can do right now to feel inspired!

1. 1. Go Shopping 

Rack of clothes

Sometimes you just need a little revamp to make you feel better. Whether or not you actually buy the clothes you pick out, it's great to test out new things and get a feel for your style. What's even better is you can online shop from the comfort of your own bed! Pick a few pieces that'll help you feel inspired for the weeks ahead!

2. 2. Create a Mood Board

election hero images copy

I absolutely LOVE making mood boards or vision boards. This is a great activity to do if you don't want to spend too much money. Gather some cool magazines or print out some inspiring pics, get a huge piece of paper and some tape or glue! Now get to cutting out all things that support the future you are looking for!

3. 3. Workout

Some people find inspiration while working out while others do not. I personally love to take a workout class when I'm in a funk because it helps you refocus. Not to mention it's a fun activity to do with friends. There are so many different classes you could take, yoga, cardio kickboxing, Zumba, you're sure to find something that works for you!

4. 4. Go for a Drive

travel friends sunset roadtrip jeep adventure nature

Sometimes you need to clear your head before you can get inspired. Going for a long drive while listening to your favorite songs can be very cathartic. Driving with no destination is a great way for you to just think about anything you want!

No more wasting time, hop in that car and go for a drive!