What To Do After Finals

I know that everyone has been going a little crazy staying inside, and after finals are done we will have even more time on our hands. Here is a list of things you can do while you’re stuck at home with no work to do.

1. At-Home Workouts

There are so many online workouts you can follow, or you can create one that works for your body. 

Running Shoes Water Bottle Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

2. Learn a New Recipe

This is a great time to use what you have in your kitchen to make something you’ve never attempted.

Cook Pasta Alex Frank / Spoon

3. Take Up Painting or Drawing

This can be a good time to be creative, and if you aren’t a natural there are plenty of videos online to follow!

watercolor painting Sincerely Media

4. Watch a New Series

I’m currently rewatching Lost and One Tree Hill on Hulu and will be starting a new show after finals are over.

Jens Kreuter/Unsplash

5. Clean Your Room

It can be a good time to clean your room and even re-organize it. 

Krista Stucchio

6. Try Revamping Any Old Clothes You Have In Your Room

This can be a good time to make old clothes into something trendy. a person sits crosslegged on the ground folding laundry, including jeans and shirts which sit in piles before them Sarah Brown | Unsplash

7. FaceTime a Friend

Try playing a game like Pictionary (scribbl.io is a good online way to play) or doing a Netflix party. You can download the Netflix party Chrome extension and watch the same show or movie with your friends.  Photo by cottonbro from Pexels

8. Sit Outside

If you have a place to sit outside or to go for a walk, do it! I know I will be outside trying to get tan as soon as it’s warm enough! Anna Schultz-Girls Laying In Grass At The Park Anna Schultz / Her Campus

9. Journal

Journaling is a good self-care activity and can really help you pass the time. bullet journal Estée Janssens

10. Have a Family Game Night

This is a great time to play some games with the people you are currently living with. 

friends in scrabble letters Hannah Rodrigo