What To Do After Finals

I know that everyone has been going a little crazy staying inside, and after finals are done we will have even more time on our hands. Here is a list of things you can do while you’re stuck at home with no work to do.

1. At-Home Workouts

There are so many online workouts you can follow, or you can create one that works for your body. 

Running Shoes Water Bottle

2. Learn a New Recipe

This is a great time to use what you have in your kitchen to make something you’ve never attempted.

Cook Pasta

3. Take Up Painting or Drawing

This can be a good time to be creative, and if you aren’t a natural there are plenty of videos online to follow!

watercolor painting

4. Watch a New Series

I’m currently rewatching Lost and One Tree Hill on Hulu and will be starting a new show after finals are over.

5. Clean Your Room

It can be a good time to clean your room and even re-organize it. 

6. Try Revamping Any Old Clothes You Have In Your Room

This can be a good time to make old clothes into something trendy.a person sits crosslegged on the ground folding laundry, including jeans and shirts which sit in piles before them

7. FaceTime a Friend

Try playing a game like Pictionary (scribbl.io is a good online way to play) or doing a Netflix party. You can download the Netflix party Chrome extension and watch the same show or movie with your friends. 

8. Sit Outside

If you have a place to sit outside or to go for a walk, do it! I know I will be outside trying to get tan as soon as it’s warm enough!Anna Schultz-Girls Laying In Grass At The Park

9. Journal

Journaling is a good self-care activity and can really help you pass the time.bullet journal

10. Have a Family Game Night

This is a great time to play some games with the people you are currently living with. 

friends in scrabble letters