This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

This cutie from Oceanport, New Jersey could light up a room without saying a word. She’s bubbly, friendly, and super outgoing; you almost just want to be her friend. Read on to learn more about Tyler Sperling:

Name: Tyler SperlingAge: 20Major: Public Relations

What’s your favorite color?

“My favorite color probably changes every week but right now it’s midnight blue.”

What kind of music do you like?

“I pretty much like anything except country. I love Jhene Aiko, Chance the Rapper, and Wiz Khalifa. I can always get down with some Spice Girls pandora, too.”

Wedges or heels?

“Wedges, 5ever.”

What is your zodiac sign?

“I’m a Cancer.”

If you could have any job, what would it be?

“If I could have any job in the world, it would definitely be to scuba dive with whales and dolphins. Every day.

What happened in your dream last night?

“I keep having nightmares because my friends have been making me watch a lot of scary movies, and ghost movies, which I hate.”

What are some of your hobbies?

“I have a ton of hobbies. I love the beach, the ocean, swimming, listening to music, clothing & fashion, make-up, Netflix (obviously), snowboarding, and paddle boarding. I also love to surf, even though I’m not very good.”

What are you involved in at URI?

“I am a member of Kappa Delta sorority.”

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would love to live in Hawaii.”

If you had a super hero name, what would it be?

“Tyler the Creator. Although, to be honest, I would probably be the villain.”

What is your favorite thing about yourself?

“I mean, physically? I like my freckles. But, other than that, I love my big family. We never have a dull moment.”

If you could tell your freshman self anything at all, what would you tell yourself?

“I would tell myself to go find this girl named Sabrina because she’s your best friend, you just don’t know it yet.”

Sabrina is a senior at URI studying public relations. She is originally from MA but has found a home in the Ocean State. A peer mentor, sister of Kappa Delta sorority, and HC Campus Correspondent at URI, she loves being involved on campus. If she could describe herself in a few words, she would say she's a driven individual with a huge heart who's obsessed with all things fashion, music, and adventurous.