This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Snacks for When You’re Craving Something Salty

Everything But The Bagel Dip First, there was the seasoning, now there’s the dip. This Greek yogurt dip is mixed with sesame seeds, sea salt, poppy seeds, garlic, and onion and is great to use as a dip for veggies, crackers or, dare I say, everything bagels?

Corn, Pea, Bean, & Quinoa Crisps

Simply seasoned and starring nutrient-packed ingredients like corn, peas, beans, and quinoa, it’s hard to believe these yummy chips do the body good.

Trader Joe’s Spicy Cheese Crunchies

You know when you’re craving something crunchy, and cheesy, and spicy? TJ’s does. Enter Spicy Cheese Crunchies, your new favorite snack!

Contemplates Inner Peas

They’re crispy and salty but still fairly healthy, and they always satisfy snack cravings

Bagged Popcorn

Why you need this in your mouth ASAP: Popcorn is always a perfect snack when you want something light that doesn’t make you feel full. Plus, Trader Joe’s has different flavors — kettle corn, movie theater butter, and even pickle.

Snacks for When You’re Craving Something Sweet

Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups

Sometimes a sweet treat is a perfect snack and these bite-sized dark chocolate cups filled with creamy, salted almond butter will totally satiate your sweet tooth. These are legitimately better than Reese’s cups! Also, they’re great if you’re a fan of dark chocolate. Even if you don’t want a full container, there are small bags conveniently hanging near the register for 99 cents.

Soft & Juicy Dried Mango

Vitamin-packed mangos to go? Check! For a tropical nosh, TJ’s dried mango slices are here for you. The bonus? There are no bonus sugars. Score!

Bamba Peanut Snacks

Imagine if Nutter Butters and Pirate’s Booty had a baby. This would be it — and people are OBSESSED.

Chocolate-Covered Bananas

Why you need these in your mouth ASAP: It’s a fantastic snack that you can feel great about eating because fruit is involved.

So go get shopping! The closest one to URI is in Warwick!

Amanda Lin is from Seattle, WA and is a Doctor of Pharmacy major at the University of Rhode Island! She is passionate about health, fashion, and food. Check out her webpage (amandanlin.com), and connect with her through Instagram at @amandanlin and @nomnomwithalin!