This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

With many artists releasing new music since the start of the year, it’s no surprise that many of them have also announced tour dates for the summer of 2019. So, what are the top 5 concerts coming to a venue near you this summer: 

1. Florida Georgia Line, Dan & Shay, Morgan Whallen: Can’t Say I Ain’t Country Tour

FGL continues to release new music and the fact that Dan & Shay are on this tour with them makes it even better concert. Dan & Shay have taken the country music world by storm over the past two years releasing “Tequila” as well as “Speechless.” This is definitely not a concert you want to miss! 

2. Luke Bryan: Sunset Repeat Tour

Luke Bryan puts on one of the best shows that I’ve ever seen. This summer he is touring the US along with Cole Swindell and Jon Langston. Luke Bryan is making all the stops on his tour including a stop at Gillette Stadium on June 21st. 

3. Thomas Rhett: Hot Summer Tour

Thomas Rhett continues to excel in all the songs that he releases. His new songs “Look What God Gave Her” and “Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time” have climbed the charts since being released in February.

4. Zac Brown Band: The Owl Tour

Zac Brown Band touring once again at Fenway Park is a summer classic. They have had so many chart-toppers with all the songs they have released over the years. ZBB is known for playing amazing covers of other artists with their own twist. Wonder what this year’s tour consists of?

5. Brad Paisley: World Tour

Brad Paisley sets out on a world tour with Chris Lane and Riley Green. Paisley recently released “My Miracle” for his wife of 16 years. Most of his songs are inspired by people and events in his life. 

I'm Natalie Prisco and I am a Senior at the University of Rhode Island majoring in Kinesiology on the Physical Therapy track. I am one of the Campus-Correspondents at URI. In my free time you can catch me going to the gym, hanging out with friends or binge watching Netflix.