Style > Decor

Squishmallows Are Taking Over My Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

I am 22 years old and I have at least 10 squishmallows. Why are squishmallows so cute and why do I feel the need to purchase more? They really make the perfect pillows. They are super soft and squishy. Not to mention, they are all insanely cute. I’ve been buying squishmallows for my friends for their birthdays now. I have so many, even in different sizes. I really recommend them because they are great pillows, but why are we so obsessed with them? Any kind of stuffed animal brings a sense of comfort, perhaps due to their softness and cuteness. I know I am not alone in this obsession, thanks to TikTok, with young adults showcasing their excessive Squishmallow collections. If you are interested in buying a squishmallow, you can find them at Walgreens, CVS, and knock off ones one Amazon which are equally as soft and cute. This article is unfortunately not sponsored by Squishmallow but should be! If you do buy one, there’s no going back!

Disclaimer: I could not find pictures of squishmallows on Her Campus while writing this article, so these photos are kind of random!

multiple yellow and pink balloons, some with smiles and frowns on them
Photo by Hybrid from Unsplash

My name is Amanda Precopio, and I am currently a senior Film Media major at the University of Rhode Island. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for URI's HerCampus Chapter!