This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

If you haven’t realized, I love cats. I’ve always had a cat and a life without one would just be miserable. Over the years, I’ve reflected on why they are my favorite animal. I just know that when I see one, I immediately want to squish it, hold it and kiss it forever, no matter what it looks like. My cat has been my emotional support since he was born. They provide a kind of comfort for me that allows me to feel at peace and relaxed when I’m feeling like the world is caving in. This past week has been stressful and I have decided instead of writing a long article, I would just post some cute pictures of cats that make me laugh and make my heart feel warm. Hope you feel the same way looking at them too. 

Okay. First of all, TOE BEANS. So *cute*, so *soft.*

They look so damn cute in costumes (even though they are thinking about clawing your face off while you stare at them).

SO. CUTE. LIKE WHY DO YOU HAVE A RICE BOWL ON YOUR HEAD??? I DON’T KNOW. BUT YOU LOOK CUTE ANYWAYS.

They always cause a scene whenever they are with other cats. I don’t think they even realize just how funny they are. 

So there are cats that literally look like Dobby the Elf. I mean come on, they look like mega-sized bats or Adam Driver. It’s really all about perspective.

Okay, my heart is literally so fuzzy looking at this picture. WE DON’T DESERVE CATS.

Never forget, they are the true meme of the internet. 

Brooke Conneally is a sophomore at the University of Rhode Island, majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Communications. She spends most of her time playing guitar while singing, pinning projects on Pinterest, cuddling with her cats, and organizing her room.