This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

My February Watch List

This month I am managing my screen time very strictly. I try to set aside an hour of mindless TV before bed. I know that I should not be looking at a screen before I sleep, but it helps me unwind. It is very hard to keep up on your TV shows at college along with your school work. It’s all about balance. This February I am watching: 

The Handmaid’s Tale:

This dystopian, slightly futuristic show will leave you at the edge of your seat. It’s an example of what can happen if power falls into the wrong hands. It’s on Hulu.

Good Trouble: 

Good Trouble shows the reality of moving out on your own for the first time. In this show, we follow a few characters as they learn the ways of the world. It’s on Freeform and Hulu. 

Grown-ish: 

I love Grown-ish! This show has an amazing cast. The show addresses so many things that are not usually brought up in shows with college kids. It’s on Freeform and Hulu.

You: 

This show is a mystery. The scariest part of the show has been Beck (one of the characters). Who doesn’t have curtains in the middle of New York?

I think all these shows are worth a watch.

Felrette Greene is currently a sophomore at the University of Rhode Island, she is currently majoring in Political Science. In her free time, she can be found watching Netflix, reading, writing, or taking pictures. You can check out her photography skills on her Instagram @ fifi.greene.