Meet Our Social Media Director: Jocelynn Palmer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Jocelynn Palmer

Social Media Director. Ravenclaw. Disney Lover. Adventurer. 

She’s Rhode Island born and bred, and she’s Her Campus URI’s Social Media Director. Meet Jocelynn Palmer! Jocelynn is from the charming city of Cranston, Rhode Island. She is currently a junior majoring in Public Relations, and is planning on graduating in 2019!

If someone were to describe Jocelynn, the first word that would come to mind is creative; definitely a perk when it comes to running our social media pages, follow our InstagramFacebook and Twitter! She is also a very kind and thoughtful person and is sure to brighten anyone’s day.

When asked what quote she lives by, the Potter-head in her picked this quote by Dumbledore, “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live”. A self proclaimed Ravenclaw she especially possesses the trait of wit commonly associated with her house.

Speaking of all things magical, Jocelynn’s dream is to work at the most magical place on earth, Walt Disney World! She is dying to see the magic behind the scenes, and to work in a fun and fast paced environment is where she wants to be. Although she’s only been twice, Jocelynn has made it her goal to go every January, starting in 2018! In the future when she’s not working her magic at Walt Disney World she plans to complete an item on her bucket list and backpack all throughout Europe!

If you want to know more about Jocelynn you can catch her every Friday at her fave food spot, Chipotle! And remember just like Jocelynn’s motto, it happens.

Emma is currently a junior at the University of Rhode Island. She is a double major, majoring in Writing & Rhetoric, and Japanese. Besides being a full time student, she loves spending her free time reading, watching anime, crying/laughing over cat videos, traveling, and is a big foodie. To be apart of all her crazy adventures follow her on Instagram @emmawaleska.