JoJo Fletcher Is The New Bachelorette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

IT’S OFFICIAL!

We can all take a deep breath and tone down our negative tweets and bashes towards Caila because she is in fact NOT the next Bachelorette. But do you know who is? JOJO. JoJo is the next Bachelorette and we are all grateful because now we know we can watch next season with pure happiness.

So, who won the Bachelor, Ben Higgin’s, heart? I assume if you’re reading this article, you probably already know, but I’m going to say it again because I am just too excited- it was Lauren B. As far as JoJo goes, she handled the news with class, as we all would expect. She went ahead to say to the couple and the rest of America that she was happy for them and they are both awesome people. Way to go, JoJo, we love you.

Perhaps the best part of the night was when Chris Harrison declared JoJo the next Bachelorette! We’re so excited for our favorite girl to find love. Hopefully this time around, her brothers actually approve of the lucky guys who get to date their sister. Her season starts on May 23, so get ready for her!