This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Hometown: River Edge, New Jersey

Major: Marketing major with a minor in TMD

Campus Affiliations: Her Campus, online internship for Course Hero

Where is your favorite place to shop? Both online and in store.

“In-store usually I cave at PINK (basic, I know) or PacSun. Online I cannot stop shopping at Aerie, I have the app and everything- it’s so addicting.”

Do you have a tattoo? If not, if there were one thing you would get what would it be?

“I don’t have any tattoo’s now, but I’m planning on getting one with my twin this summer. We have wanted to get a sun and a moon for a while. Hopefully we will get it soon!”

What is your life theme song?

“Probably “Work B**ch” by Britney Spears. It always gets me in a good mood and motivates me to work hard.”

Is there a quote you live by?

“I try and live by the quote ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’. As cliché as it is, it helps me enjoy life no matter how stressful it gets!”

What’s one thing you love about URI?

“I always say how much I love the size of URI. It’s perfect because you are always seeing people that you know around campus, yet you are always meeting new people. Of course living by the beach makes this school beautiful, so I love that too.”

If you had to choose your favorite actor or actress, who would it be?

“I love Cameron Diaz. I find her so hilarious and badass. Also I’ve met her so this answer may seem bias… but she actually cracks me up.”

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

“Hopefully working a 9-5 job in NYC, and most likely living at home commuting, paying off my loans and starting my adult life on the right foot!”

Do you prefer the beach or a city?

“I love visiting the city for the day, and night-life is fun there too. But the beach is much more calm and relaxing, so I’d definitely have to say beach.

Would you rather have an outside wedding or inside wedding?

“I’ll probably have an inside wedding in a church, because that’s just how I’ve always pictured my wedding. I’m not opposed to a destination wedding on a beach, though.”

Who is somebody you look up to?

“I look up to a lot of people because of my huge family. A few of these people are my older sisters, my brother and my parents because of how happy and successful they all are.” 

Please write a short bio here! And don't forget to add a photograph!!