Fun Gift Ideas for Her This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Time is flying by and the holidays are already right around the corner! If you are wondering what items you may want on your list or what you should get for the ladies you know, here is a list of some holiday must-haves for the season:

1. A Subscription Box

There is a subscription box for almost anyone! Personally, I am subscribed to FabFitFun which I absolutely love. There are other subscription bundles and beauty boxes like Ipsy, Play! By Sephora, Birchbox and more. If beauty and fashion aren’t your vibe, there are also subscription boxes and packages like Blue Apron, Dollar Shave Club or Try The World.

2. A Holiday Bundle

With sales emerging at stores like Sephora and Ulta, deluxe bundles of products packaged for the holidays are everywhere. There are bundles with different types of mascaras, different skincare products, different perfumes, lipsticks or even the best products from certain brands! These bundles are often a good deal and provide a lot of products that can be appreciated by whoever is receiving the gift.

3. A Staple Eyeshadow Palette

If your BFF, mom, girlfriend or any other lady in your life is a makeup lover, a great gift would be a staple eyeshadow palette. Some palettes that have great color schemes and are great quality include: The Morphe Dare to Create Artistry Palette, the Tarteist Pro Palette, the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette.

4. Winter Accessories

A large comfy scarf is definitely a gift that serves multiple purposes. Not only does it help you brave the cold, but it can serve as a fashion staple necessary for any winter. Another great comfy winter gift could be cute, fuzzy socks or a nice hat and glove set. You can never really go wrong with winter accessories!

With these items in mind, receiving gifts is always fun but giving is what really embodies the holiday spirit!

My name is Alexa and I am from Forest Hills, New York. I am a Senior at URI studying Public Relations and Communication Studies. You can probably find me binge-watching makeup tutorials or laughing at memes.