Finals Week, As Told By the Cast of Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Finals week is a rough time of the semester for everyone. Who better to describe the painful week filled with exams other than the cast of your favorite sitcom, Friends?

When the professor says that a study guide for the exam will not be provided.

So, you begin to casually review the material only to discover that there are WAY TOO MANY concepts that you’ve never seen before.

When you realize that you haven’t given yourself enough time to teach yourself five chapters of material.

In the midst of all the confusion, some things start to make sense and you feel just a little bit proud of yourself.

Your fleeting moment of self pride is over, and you immediately realize that you need help. You email the professor a simple question and, as usual, they take *forever* to respond.

The late-night, stress-snacking commences, but you don’t even feel guilty.

Mom calls to ask how finals are going so far.

You have one final left and you can practically smell the holidays right around the corner.

You take that last final, nail it (or perhaps not) and you’re DONE. Either way, you did all you could and tried your best. That’s what’s important, right?

It’s finally time to relax with absolutely no finals or assignments left on your plate…Until next semester.

Hannah is the President and Co-Campus Correspondent of URI's chapter of Her Campus. She will graduate from the University of Rhode Island in 2019 with a BA in Communication Studies and a double minor in Business and Writing/Rhetoric. Hannah grew up in York, Maine and followed her love for the ocean to Rhode Island for her undergraduate degree. You can usually find her at the beach with SPF 75 in hand or trying to master a new yoga pose. Check out her Instagram (hannah.k.will) to keep up!