Campus Cutie: Nicole Anderson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

This Georgia peach is a senior at URI. Her friends would describe her as honest, loyal, and loads of fun. She is a sister of Kappa Delta sorority and hopes to pursue a future in public relations or writing. 

Name: Nicole Anderson

Hometown: I was born in Texas, moved to R.I. when I was 7, grew up here, then moved to Georgia two years ago.

Major: Public Relations

Age: 21

Can you tell me about your modeling career?

“Well… There’s not much to tell right now. I need to finish classes still, but I’m trying to move forward with it!”

What do you want to do with your life career wise? After graduation?

“The infamous question asked to every college senior… I want to work for a big corportation doing PR or writing in a big city like New York or Boston.”

Screen shot your most recent emojis.

Chipotle: burrito or burrito bowl?

“Burrito! The tortilla is the best part.”

You go to Brickley’s and you can order the biggest ice cream EVER with an unlimited amount of toppings for FREE! What do you order?

“Cookie dough milkshake with Oreo’s mixed in… Lots of Oreos.”

Are you a read receipt’s ON or OFF kinda girl?

“On. I want you to know when I’m ignoring your texts.”

How many Instagram followers do you have?

“1612.”

What’s your favorite kind of music?

“Hip hop and country. I can rap like Nicki Minaj and get down to some Johnny Cash.”

What do you do for fun?

“I watch Netflix and eat a lot of snacks.”

Name the most exciting thing on your bucket list.

“I want to live in Paris at some point of my life. Or at least own a house there that I can take my own private plane to when I’m rich.”

Who is your celebrity crush?

“Ed Westwick. Ugh, Chuck Bass… I could die.”

Sabrina is a senior at URI studying public relations. She is originally from MA but has found a home in the Ocean State. A peer mentor, sister of Kappa Delta sorority, and HC Campus Correspondent at URI, she loves being involved on campus. If she could describe herself in a few words, she would say she's a driven individual with a huge heart who's obsessed with all things fashion, music, and adventurous.