This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

If you’ve been searching for a solid iTunes playlist and find joy in taking embarrassing Snapchats of your friends, look no further— this week’s Campus Cutie, Alyssa Lentini, is the girl for you!  Sure, this Chappaqua, New York native enjoys Nutella and Netflix just as much as every other teenage girl, but her ability to binge watch and complete series after series can’t beat.  Did I mention she can rack up a pretty #impressive ‘likes to minute’ ratio on Instagram?  Check out how #artsy she is!

Read on to learn more about Alyssa and find answers to some hard-hitting questions!

Name: Alyssa Lentini

Age: 18

Year: Freshman

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle (boys-take notes and make moves)

Major: Technically Communications, for now.

On Campus Involvement: Member of the Honor Society and Delta Zeta sorority.

Celebrity Crush(es): Cameron Dallas, Zac Efron, Dave Franco, Dylan O’Brien, and Channing Tatum

You’re at Chipotle… Bowl or burrito?

I used to be a burrito girl, but I recently switched to bowls (my version of a diet, one less tortilla at a time).”

What song is stuck in your head?

Open Season (Chainsmokers Remix) by Josef Salvat.”

What’s your reality television guilty pleasure?

Keeping up with the Kardashians and Real Housewives.”

Take a screen shot of your recent Emojis. Will you share it with us?

Who’s your celebrity look-alike?

The important thing is that my mom says I’m beautiful.”

If you could select a new mascot for URI, what would it be and why?

A piece of shrimp because that’s what our logo looks like. Seriously, look at the shrimp emoji and then look at the ram logo. Even though I’m allergic to shrimp, GO URI!”

What is your life motto?

“Life’s better when you’re laughing. Yeah, let’s go with that one.”

Jamie is a freshman Communication Studies major at the University of Rhode Island. While she is not mourning the loss of Chelsea Lately, she enjoys watching Saturday Night Live, taking Buzzfeed quizzes, or making the mistake of stalking Instagram food accounts while on an empty stomach. Sarcasm is her forte and she strongly believes in leggings and reality television; if she cannot be a Kardashian, at least she can write about them.