This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Meet Alexandra Ludas, the 21-year-old landscape architecture major from Tappan, New York. But, call her Ali. She finds Alexandra much too proper.

Ludas is a woman of many interests. When she first came to URI, she was unsure of what she wanted to do with her life. After spending some time in Rhode Island and being exposed to its natural beauty, her dreams quickly became clear. Now, she plans to pursue a career in landscape architecture after graduation. Ludas wants to become a tree house master.

In her spare time, Ludas enjoys listening to music, exploring nature, and exercising. Her friends would describe her as open minded, compassionate, and spontaneous.

Read on to learn more about Ali

What is your favorite kind of music?

“Anyone from Antonio Vivaldi to Slipknot. Literally.”

What is your favorite color?

“I’d say green, I love plants. No actually maybe blue or purple? Uh – it’s kinda hard to decide.”

Where is your favorite place in Rhode Island?

“I love to go walking along the big rocks off of Newtown Ave in Narragansett, I go almost every weekend.”

What are your dreams for the future?

“I’d like to find a job in New York after graduation and see where in the world it’ll take me after some work experience. I want to travel all over and create beautiful spaces for people to enjoy while saving the environment.”

What are your hobbies?

“What isn’t my hobby?! I love reading, dancing and singing (mostly just around my house now), yoga, hula-hooping, looking up recipes I never actually make on Pinterest, trying ever flavor of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, watching Diners Drive In’s and Dives, watching baby animal videos, and looking at plants.”

What is the coolest thing about you?

“I’m not cool, I swear.”

Have you done any traveling?

“Yes! I love traveling and I hope to be able to travel forever. I’ve been to Canada more times than I can count to visit family, and I’ve also been to Florida, Alabama, North Carolina, Hawaii, Mexico, the Bahamas, France, and the Dominican Republic. I’m going to Spain this summer!”

If you were to be stuck on an island with three things and one person, what and who would they be?

“A house, a helicopter, and a boat. And, I’d definitely bring my boyfriend aka ‘BAE’.”

You’ve committed a horrible crime and you have been sentenced to the death penalty. What do you want to eat for your last meal?

“Kale. All of it.”

Sabrina is a senior at URI studying public relations. She is originally from MA but has found a home in the Ocean State. A peer mentor, sister of Kappa Delta sorority, and HC Campus Correspondent at URI, she loves being involved on campus. If she could describe herself in a few words, she would say she's a driven individual with a huge heart who's obsessed with all things fashion, music, and adventurous.