etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Movies You Should Watch This Month on Freeform’s Kickoff to Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Even though this is a controversial topic, it’s never too early to start getting in the holiday spirit. Some people start getting into the Christmas spirit on November 1st as soon as Halloween ends, yet some people think we are skipping Thanksgiving. This is not the case, I love Thanksgiving food, but there are not many decorations or music for it. Freeform takes both types of people into consideration when they play some Christmas and normal Disney movies. Here are a few you should definitely watch this month!

1. The Nightmare Before Christmas 

2. Frozen 

3. Life-Size 

4. Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas 

5. Toy Story

6.  Titanic

Hey everyone! My name is Cassie and I am from Connecticut. I am a junior at URI majoring in pharmaceutical sciences. I am not entirely sure what I want to do with that major yet but hey, that's what college is for! I am obviously a apart of the URI Her Campus chapter and I am also a member of the Colleges Against Cancer here at URI. In this club, we plan the annual URI Relay for Life which is held down in Mackal Field House. I am so excited for our Her Campus launch and to be writitng weekly articles for you all :)
URI Her Campus President, Campus Correspondent & Editor in Chief! Jersey Girl. Public Relations & Communication Studies double major. Class of 2O17. Usually at the beach, probably petting the closest dog.