This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

1. Taylor Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour

Taylor’s newest album has been a hit or miss with her fan base.

#bringoldtaytayback 

If you’ve been listening to “LWYMMD”, “I Did Something Bad” or “End Game” on repeat then you’re in luck! Taylor is gracing us with three shows at Metlife in New Jersey: July 20-22 and three shows at Gillette in Massachusetts: July 26-28.

2. Harry Styles 

Harry will be bringing his tour all over the world with special guests Kacey Musgraves and and Muna! He will be in the New England area from June 18th to the 22nd.

3. Kesha and Macklemore 

Two *huge* artists are making a major comeback! If you have found yourself jamming out to “Praying” or “Glorious” in the past couple of months, this could be the concert for you. Kesha and Macklemore will be playing at the Xfinity Center in Mansfield, Massachusetts on July 24th.

4. Kenny Chesney 

New England is full of country music fans. This country singer will be bringing his Trip Around the Sun tour to Gillette Stadium at the end of August. 

5. Britney Spears 

Britney’s back for her first tour since 2011! Britney will be coming to Mohegan Sun on July 15. 

Hey everyone! My name is Cassie and I am from Connecticut. I am a junior at URI majoring in pharmaceutical sciences. I am not entirely sure what I want to do with that major yet but hey, that's what college is for! I am obviously a apart of the URI Her Campus chapter and I am also a member of the Colleges Against Cancer here at URI. In this club, we plan the annual URI Relay for Life which is held down in Mackal Field House. I am so excited for our Her Campus launch and to be writitng weekly articles for you all :)