This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

After really diving into my skincare routine recently, I have found a couple of products that have changed my skin completely. So I figure, why not share my secrets?

1. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

The face wash I use is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. This face wash was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It’s a really great daily cleanser that will get your makeup off and remove excess oil without drying out your skin. If you need a simple and gentle face wash, this is a great one.

2. Cetaphil Lotion/Moisturizer

I moisturize my face with the Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion. This was also recommended by my dermatologist and is a great lightweight lotion for everyday use. 10/10 would recommend. Another great one is the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer. I absolutely love this lotion as well because it is super lightweight and non-greasy which I always look for in a lotion. This moisturizer is a little bit heavier than the Daily Hydrating Lotion so I will usually use this one at night.

3. No7 Early Defense Glow Activating Serum

I have just recently started to use this product and I am obsessed. I actually picked this up after reading someone’s skin care routine on Instagram. Having naturally glowing skin is everyone’s skin goal and this helps you achieve that. I put this on before my moisturizer every morning and night. After a week of using it I could tell my skin looked healthier and naturally radiant.

4. Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel

Oh my god. This is the most amazing skin care product I have ever tried and I highly, highly recommend this to everyone. This product is “a non-abrasive peel that visibly but gently sloughs away dead skin cells, revealing bright, renewed skin.” This product strips all the dead and dry skin off your face to the point where you can actually feel it coming off (yes, I know that sounds a little gross). After using this product your face is perfectly smooth, glowing and just overall *flawless*. I’ve used other exfoliators before but all they have really done is irritate my face. This product is a little bit on the expensive side but it is 100% worth it.

5. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

If you’re looking for a pore strip that actually works, these are the ones to buy. I’ve tried so many different face masks that claim to draw out blackheads, but I have never had anything work as well as these do. These work so well that when you peel it off your nose you can actually see the blackheads on the strip. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing your pores being deeply cleansed.

Those are all the products that I swear by. I will admit I own about 15 different face masks but I have had not one that has made a visible difference in my skin…but will I continue to buy more and use them daily? Yes, I will. Hopefully, your skin will love these products as much as mine does!

Her Campus URI CC & Writer