Style

5 Fashion Bloggers You Need to Follow This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Nothing’s better than rocking your favorite holiday outfit surrounded by the people you love…expect fire Instagram posts. Here are a few of my all time fave fashion accounts that will be sure to inspire your next look for that holiday party!

Lydia Rose

@fashioninflux

With 2.6 million followers, this UK fashion blogger is constantly on the popular page with her famous videos of trying on new outfits each week. For the holiday season, she has already uploaded a few festive clips with affordable and adorable outfit ideas that you’re going to love taking pics in. The best part – she lets you know exactly where the pieces are from so you can buy the exact outfit.

Louise O’Reilly

@stylemecurvy

85K followers

As an Irish model and body image activist, her feed is filled with inspo ranging from stylish dresses, overcoats and accessories for the complete outfit idea that you’ve been missing. She’s a boss.

Emily Cocklin

@emilycocklin

170K followers

Talk about feed theme goals! Her OOTD pics are so aesthetically pleasing it’s hard not to scroll for hours admiring the famous mirror poses. Check out Emily’s page for literally every style from casual to boujee for the perfect outfit this holiday season.

Freddy Cousin-Brown

@freddy

229K followers

A personal favorite of mine, I enjoy Freddy’s style so much I follow her YouTube channel as well. Her obsession with vintage clothing and all things pink definitely makes her a spectacle for style. Her skirts and over-the-knee boots speak for themselves. 

Alex Centomo

@alexcentomo

1M followers

For more casual holiday attire, Alex has all of the secrets – chunky sweaters and cute beanies. With always traveling, Alex shows that this versatile style is perfect for any occasion in any place.