4 Cute Etsy Gifts For Your BFF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Etsy is one of my favorite places to go online shopping. It’s pretty underrated, which is such a shame because they have amazing stuff. If you don’t know what Etsy is, it’s a website for artists and crafters to sell their handmade products. Each seller has their own “shop” where they can sell anything ranging from clothes to custom jewelry and everything in between. The number of times I have bought gifts for my friends on there is higher than I can count. 

1. Wooden monogram sign

These signs can take a boring bedroom from a two to a ten real quick! Typically the order of the initials in a monogram is first, middle then last name. I have this exact sign and I love it so much! I originally bought it unpainted but have now painted it twice, and it still looks great! This is the perfect gift for the preppy girl in your life.

2. Custom frame 

Custom frames are really cool. They can have basically anything you want on them: your names, your initials, a certain date, a quote or pictures (or all of the above). What friend wouldn’t love a personalized frame with a picture of you two in it? It’s a very thoughtful gift because it shows your bestie that you put a lot of effort into getting it for them. 

3. Monogrammed clothing

Every girl needs something with her monogram on it. What better way to show off your initials than on an article of clothing? On Etsy, you can get basically anything monogrammed. I got this quarter zip sweatshirt for my roommate, Natalie Prisco, who is pictured in the cover photo and writes for HerCampus as well! Because everything on Easy is super personalized I was able to pick the color and style of it while making my order. I recommend checking out LuluBleuBoutqiue on Etsy!

4. Personalized phone case

Who doesn’t love cute phone cases, especially ones that can be customized with your name or initials?! There are hundreds of designs to choose from on Etsy. All you have to type in the search bar is “personalized phone case” and you’ll get hundreds of hits. I once had a case from ToGildtheLily’s shop and I loved it!

Hey everyone! My name is Cassie and I am from Connecticut. I am a junior at URI majoring in pharmaceutical sciences. I am not entirely sure what I want to do with that major yet but hey, that's what college is for! I am obviously a apart of the URI Her Campus chapter and I am also a member of the Colleges Against Cancer here at URI. In this club, we plan the annual URI Relay for Life which is held down in Mackal Field House. I am so excited for our Her Campus launch and to be writitng weekly articles for you all :)