16 Signs You’re Chronically Indecisive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Should you get pizza or chinese? Should you go to the gym or binge watch some Netflix? Should you take the back roads or jump on the highway? Should you text back now or wait a few minutes? I think you get the point. Some of us were born with the luxury of being able to make decisions and some of us definitely were not

Every single day from the minute we wake up to the minute we shut our eyes we are expected to make decisions. Although most of these are really not that important, any choices that we make will impact us in some way. It has been said that not being assertive enough can be one of the greatest down falls. If you made the decision to read this post then congratulations! And if you get to the bottom of this and feel like it was literally written for you, just remember, the first step to recovery is being able to admit you have a problem. 

1. You are always the last person to be ready to order food at a restaurant.

2. Choosing just one color at the nail salon is almost impossible.

3. One day you love something, the next day you hate it and no one understands.

4. You know to start getting ready at least 2 hours before you leave the house because you can’t pick out an outfit.

5. You order the same drink at the bar so that you don’t even have to think about all of the different options.

6. You are the girl that always says “I don’t care” when asked what you want to do but you actually just don’t know.

7. Your online shopping carts are always full because you don’t usually proceed to checkout.

8. You have to make a list before you go to the grocery store or you will end up spending a fortune.

9. You can’t go to self serve ice cream places because you will need to try every flavor (and probably swirl 6 together).

10. Even after you are already in route to a destination, you worry that you should have gone the other way.

11. Days after posting a picture on social media you wonder why you loved that picture so much.

12. You think there is a special place in Hell for people who ask questions beginning with “What is your favorite…”

13. You have never listened to an entire song when shuffling your music.

14. Your friends can’t handle you because not only do you ask them for advice but then you argue with the suggestions that they give.

15. You always end up saying weird things via text because you can’t decide what you should be saying.

16. You’re writing a post for Her Campus and you don’t know if you should end in an even number or an odd number (ok maybe that one is just me).

Marketing major. Beer enthusiast. Lover of sports, adventures, and movies... but first, coffee.