Winter Break Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

There’s nothing quite like Christmas time. It is truly the happiest time of the year…except for the fact that we have finals, a shorter break than we’ve ever had before, and most of us are broke AF. However, we still need to reward ourselves for getting through yet another crappy year. Here are some great items that can serve as stocking fillers or a little “you got through that mental breakdown fairly well” present.

1. Le Motto Muscle T-Shirt

Whether you use it for exercising, doing yoga, or just laying on the couch all day watching Netflix, I ain’t here to judge, they are incredibly comfortable, and who doesn’t want a super comfy and uplifting shirt?

2. Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

Haven’t slept for a week? Use this! This stuff really works on puffy eyes and dark circles, it’s magic in a tiny tube. Did I mention it’s also cruelty-free and made with a 100% vegetarian ingredients?

3. Tarte’s Pro Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

These products are incredibly good quality. The mascara is exceptional and personally, I like it better than the “Better Than Sex Mascara” by Too Faced. And that it’s kind of a lot to say given that “Better Than Sex” is one of the most acclaimed mascaras ever, but I stand by my statement. Apart from the mascara, there isn’t one shade I don’t like in this palette, as they’re super pigmented and of great quality. These two products, together or separate, are bound to create some insta worthy looks for your holiday parties!

4. Being Hand Lotions

Are your hands dry from the cold? Well, maybe not, since we live in a Caribbean island where seasons barely affect us temperature-wise. Nevertheless, these hand lotions are super moisturizing and smell delicious.

5. Krazy Glue To-Go Tubes

This may seem a little random, but stick with me here. If you’re as clumsy as I am this may come in very handy. And even if you’re not, haven’t you ever gone through the tragedy of the broken sandal? This is perfect to get you out of a pinch.

STAY TUNED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR A MASSIVE FINALS SEASON GIVEAWAY!!!

English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM.