What's On Trend For The New Year

Even though the new year has just started there are some fashion trends that were part of 2018 but will also remain to be part of 2019. Other trends will come along in this new year. Don't be afraid to try new things; if you like any of these items so go ahead and rock them. Here are some trends that will definitely be part of 2019.

1. Plaid skirts:

Following last year's trend, pleated plaid skirts remain on trend as a touch of edginess for your everyday casual look. These skirts can be used like it is presented in the photo: with a simple t-shirt and a pair of boots of your preference.

This flowing style of skirt is versatile.

2. Popcorn knit cardigans/sweaters:

There has been a trend of these cardigans and jackets lately these are known known as "popcorn" because of their texture. They are very soft and comfortable to use; they can be cozy during those cold days. You can also use them on casual comfy days where you don't want to try hard but look put together.

Imagen relacionadaImagen relacionada

3. Drop earrings:

These type of earrings have been around for quite some time, but they have been on trend lately among social media users, especially girl youtubers.These earrings have various styles; for example, in the first picture the earrings that have the flower petals and like the second image that the earrings are in shape of a heart.

4. Velvet/velour crop tops:

These tops have been in for a while, but lately, they have been around more than ever. Their texture is pretty similar to one another; one can be a little softer than the other. It is a classic staple piece to have in your wardrobe for casual days but you can also dress them up if you wanted to.

Imagen relacionada

5. Plaid Blazers:

These blazers are coming in style; you can use them to spice up your outfit and you can turn it into a more formal wear if you wanted to. You can also wear them as a casual piece to make your outfit stand out.

Imagen relacionada

6. Checkered clothing:

These type of clothing have always been on trend. You can wear this pattern in a skirt form, in a top/crop top, or in any other form such as jackets, pants and so forth. Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

7. Plaid pants:

For a couple months now, these plaid pants have been very on trend. These ones can be worn as casual or formal depending on your preference. They can also be worn with matching blazers so you look a little different than usual.

Plaid Slim-Fit Woven Pants

8. Striped shirts:

Lately, striped shirts are coming back to the scene, on trend especially for men; they can be long or short-sleeved, and can be used for casual or formal wear, depending on your preference.

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

This 2019 is full of new trends that you should totally try out. It's good to change once a while to look a little different but at the same time it can be with something  feel good and comfortable in. The good thing about these items is that you can use them however you want to, make them yours, and style them in any way you prefer.