This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

With the arrival of the Fall season, changes make their grand debut, and change comes in all directions: trees lose their leaves, Thanksgiving is around the corner, and it is the perfect time for a change in our image. As fashion diva Heidi Klum says, in the world of fashion, “one day you’re in, the next day you’re out” and we are all about the “in”, which is why we are giving you the top 6 hair colors to be fabulous and defying this season.

#6: Dreamy Wine

Image:  @sullyg__

Embracing your curls doesn’t have to be monotone. With the right hair care routine this red (wine) color is your chance to live life to the fullest. Try it out, and remember this fall season is all about being dauntless.

#5: Copper Visions

Image: @behindthechair

For those who like to maintain their gorgeous long locks, an option can be to dye it and have that change for the season. Reds and coppers are your best-friend. Although the maintenance can be a little challenging, a balayage with these tone will let you have that spark you’re looking for.

#4: Electric Potion

Image: @hotonbeauty

Trendy looks are all about being up for anything, if the change you so desire is to “chop it all off”, then a bob is your look. The mixture of yellow and rose is sure to give you that girly yet modern vibe. Dare to be electric

#3: Sexy Powerpuff

Image: @saloncentric

Who said the 90’s are overrated? If experimenting with multiple colors is your bling, then by all means try the “sexy powerpuff.” With a fuchsia, blonde, and jean blue swirl, you’re sure to be the center of attention this fall.

#2: Daredevil Blondie

For my blonde gals, getting that perfect color has been hard work, and sometimes re-doing it all, is just out of the question. So, I give you the ultimate fall look. With the bottom half of your hair the blonde of your choice and getting those roots dyed a smoking velvet red, it can really spice things up!

#1: Nightshadow Bob

Image: @emilyandersonstyling

All the way in the top is this modern yet stylish, short bob with a purple shimmering color. If dark colors are your forte, then this is right up your alley.  But remember fall is about having fun with colors and going out of your comfort zone. Dare to embrace one of the fall hair looks of the moment.

Currently, on her last year as a double major in English Literature and Nursing, Thay has done a little bit of everything in her life. Her biggest dream is to write a book about her family's history in hopes of sharing it with the world. Published her first short story "The Secret of Himself" in Sabanas Magazine this year. Future  antropologist, loves to travel and foster pets and still searches for her one true voice in writing.
Fabiola del Valle is 22 y/o English Lit. major studying at UPRM. She currently holds the position of Campus Correspondent and karaoke queen.