This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Coralis and I are pretty much obsessed with makeup. As proud Star Wars fans, we decided to do a few everyday eye looks inspired by the characters from the sagas. We always strive to find different looks to embrace our uniqueness. So here are a few looks to demonstrate the inner Jedi in you. But we must want you, in order to achieve these looks, ”Patience you must have my young padawan.” -Yoda.  

1. “Do… or Do not. There is no try.” -Yoda

For this look, I began with my Tarte Clay Play Palette, mixing the colors “Sand” and “Solstice”  as a base. I blended the shades “Silk Cream” and “Pooter Diva” all over my crease from the Morphe by Jaclyn Hill Palette. I then added the shades “Dive” and “Enchanted” over my lid from the same palette. For my mascara, I used my all-time favorite Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. Since I am a big fan of red for the lips, I decided to use the Melted Matte Too Faced Lipstick and blend it with the Limited Edition Star Wars Covergirl metallic lipstick. Now, go out with this amazing Yoda inspired look. 

2. [Beeps Provocatively] – R2D2

For this one, I decided to create a blue half cut crease with The Masquerade Palette by Juvia’s Place. I used the color “Zola” on the upper lid and intensified the crease with “Dalia.” Then, I cut my crease with Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer and applied “Giza” from that same palette. I created a wing with the Milani Eyeliner and for mascara, I used the Lights Camera Lashes from Tarte. With this look you will be ready to be the perfect messenger to the rebellion.

3. “Uuuuuuuur Ahhhhrrrr Uhrr Aaaarhg…” -Chewbacca

Before you go off to an adventure with your Han Solo be sure to have this Chewbacca inspired makeup. For this easy eye look, I used the Kylie Burgundy Palette with a mix of the colors “Beach” and “Brick” on my upper lid. Then, I added “Almond” from the same palette and “Kenya” from The Nubian 2 Palette by Juvia’s Place to the crease. Then, I added “Nefertiti” to the lid and “Yaa” on the outer V from the same Juvia’s palette. Lastly, I added some Maybelline’s Master Precise Ink Gold Metallic Eyeliner and to intensify the wing, I added “Nairobi” from The Nubian 2.

5. “It’s times like these that I really feel like shutting down” – C3PO

Finally, I decided a C3PO inspired look in order to be the baddest baby of all planets! For this eye look, I started off with my Tarte Clay Play Palette, mixing the colors “Sand” and “Solstice” as a base. For the Gold shades, I used the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette with the colors “Queen” and “Meeks.” To top it all off, I used my Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara for my lashes. For that perfect glow, I used my highlights “Eclipse” and “Luna” from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit. Lastly, for my lips, I chose my Mac Matte Lipstick the shade “Sin” and combined it with my Limited Edition Star Wars Covergirl Metallic Lipstick.

These are only a few of the many different characters that have inspired us during the sagas. No matter if you’re a rebel or an empress these are the perfect looks to take on the galaxy in style. May be the Force be with you!

Currently an undergraduate at UPRM, english major. My life is an open book so I enjoy allowing others to read me. It's my way of telling a stranger that even if they don't know me, they can relate to what is ever going on in their lives. I am one part anxiety, half uncertainty and the other half curiosity. I laugh at almost everything, obsessed with pineapples and in love with photography. I am all about simplicity and I only function with caffeine.
English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM.