Mademoiselle Aurelie Arnould

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

This adventure-loving beauty is more than meets the eye! Aside from her amazing looks she’s fluent in four languages (Spanish,English, French and Italian), she was part of the UPRM women soccer team and photography is more than a hobby for her. Aurelie is a dedicated Colegial who likes to hit the books but loves adventure. Read below to get to know this gal.

Name: Aurelie Arnould Jaouen  

Age: 21

Major: Social Sciences with a minor in Italian

Hometown: Humacao

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in three words:

Caring, sensitive and funny.

Most embarrassing moment at UPRM:

It has to be the day a boy gave me a bouquet of roses and I had to walk around campus with them in my hand… or the day a professor asked me if the shorts I wore were to attract the boys in class because they were “too short”.

Who is your role model:

My mother is my ultimate role model, she taught me what unconditional love feels like and how to become an independent woman.

What has been your best college experience?

My involvement with student associations, like being part of Her Campus as a photographer and being the historian of the Foreign Languages Association (ALE in Spanish). 

How have your modeling experiences influenced you?

Modeling made me grow to who I am today; it exposed me to opportunities internationally and made me a more secure woman.

Advice to freshman self:

Don’t be afraid to be yourself from the beginning of this journey and take every single opportunity. 

Where can we find you on a typical Thursday night?

You never know where I could be-but mostly I’m barhopping with my friends at Mayagüez.

Where is your favorite place to be:

My grandparent’s hometown, (Bretagne, France).Ideal date: A home cooked dinner with Brazilian music or a picnic with plenty of candles. 

Most memorable adventure: SKYDIVING!!

What are your plans for this summer?

Summer abroad in Italy.

UPRM boys are better because… they are focused on their studies, respectful and let’s not forget they got the looks!

Olivieri is a Puerto Rican entrepreneur who craves knowledge and has a passion for writing. Currently trying to unravel the world's mysteries by majoring in physics.