Style > Beauty

I Tried Innisfree Skincare for a Week: Survival Kit Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Innisfree is a Korean skincare beauty line that offers innovative beauty products. They’re all about healthy beauty and a sustainable green life. I got to try a few products from their line as part of our Survival Kits which I tried for a week (with the exception of the sheet mask), and here’s how it went.

*Disclaimer: I don’t have any skin issues or severe acne. My skin is combo, and I only get acne around that time of the month.

Intensive Hydrating Serum: Though I did not enjoy the smell, this serum was incredibly moisturizing. I don’t like the feeling of creams, but this one absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling healthy and hydrated.

Sheet Mask: I only used these a couple of times because I was trying out these products for a week, but they are really hydrating and leave your skin feeling nourished. These are really affordable and perfect for a Girls Night In along with some wine while watching The Bachelor.

Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream: Just like the name states, this cream is super hydrating and though I only used it for a week, I felt that my skin was tighter. This is an affordable eye cream and I totally recommend it.

Intensive Hydrating Cream: This cream worked amazing for my skin and definitely a must-have from this line. My face felt hydrated and overall tighter than when I started using it.

Though I only tried all of these products for a week for the purposes of this article and there weren’t any major changes, these products did improve my skin. All of the products I tried from this range, worked really well with my skin and left it nourished and healthy. It is an affordable line and totally worth trying out.

English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM. 
Fabiola del Valle is 22 y/o English Lit. major studying at UPRM. She currently holds the position of Campus Correspondent and karaoke queen.