This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Heading to Justas weekend? Don’t leave home without looking over our checklist at least twice. ;) 

1. Kelly Green Accessories 

Show your Colegio pride and be cute and comfortable by adding a few green accessories to your justas OOTD! Ray-Bans, knee-high socks and cute face tattoos are some of our favorites (besides the classic colegio t-shirt, of course). 

2. Cell Phone

Don’t leave home without your phone! It’s important to have to meet up with friends and to stay safe (Hint: Download an app like bsafe before going to crowded events).

3. Cash 

Duh! You need cash to buy food to snack on and drinks to stay hydrated! Muy important. 

4. Tissue/ Fast Food Napkins/ Toilet Paper

Justas veterans know that when nature calls and a yucky bathroom is all you have close by, having tissues or toilet paper will literally save your life. 

5. Hand Sanitizer or Wipes 

Trust us, it’s nice to be able to quickly clean your hands.

6. Colegio Shirt

This one is crucial. You HAVE to show your “sangre verde”.  You can either buy them on-campus or even borrow one from a friend. 

7. Cross Body Purse or Fanny Pack 

You need something to carry your essentials in! We recommend a cute fanny pack or cross body bag so you have your hands free to do as you please (cheer for your team or take selfies)! 

8. Comfortable Shoes 

http://www.vans.com/shop/womens-shoes-classics/ombre-authentic-slim-cloisonne-icy-green

Chances are you’ll be standing up or walking around most of the time, so comfortable shoes are a must for Justas weekend. We recommend closed shoes if you don’t want your toes constantly stomped on.

Deborah is a junior at the University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez. She was born in Puerto Rico and raised on the other side of the world. Deborah is a self proclaimed beauty blogger and loves watching recipe videos and Full House reruns for hours at a time. You can probably find her making bento boxes or trying to be mysterious.
Her Campus at UPRM