Style > Beauty

Getting Festive with HC’s Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

There’s no season quite like Winter: cozy blankets, knee-high boots, hot chocolate, you name it! It’s when you finally get the excuse to wear that sweater you’ve been craving to wear all year long, except for the fact that we, at UPRM, live in the tropics and it’s hot all year round. However, rain or shine on these chilly tropic days, Her Campus’ Holiday Survival Kit has got us spoiled with goodies to take on the Winter season!

BUXOM Cosmetics Va-Va-Plump™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick

This lipstick in to die for. Highly pigmented and lasting up to your last final of the day, you’re bound to make a statement to the test you probably just failed, but looked while good doing so. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but it’s lip-plumping as well so you can rock those plump lips on your next date. Apart from being comfortable enough to wear all day, it’s also paraben and sulfate free.

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g

Did your favorite sandals get ruined on your way to your final? Krazy Glue has got you covered. Coming in travel-sized packages, these babies will help you mend your unlucky day by repairing nearly anything.

Acnedote™ pimple patches

Got a date this Friday and a pesky pimple just so happened to ruin your entire life? Opt for Acnedote™’s pimple patches for clear skin quick and are excellent for on-the-go. Barely noticeable when put on, these babies are 100% vegetarian and cruelty free so you can not only save your skin but save animals from being tested!

DivaCup® Model 1

On a personal level, DivaCup® saved me lot of  time, ruined panties, and money -emphasis on the money-. With up to 12 hours of leak protection, the DivaCup® is perfect for the girl on the go and for the girl on a budget. Forget about the days of spending money on tampons and pads on a monthly basis, this has got you covered as it’s reusable and easy to clean.

XOXO Luv For Women By XOXO Eau de Parfum  

This little tester is sure to leave you wanting for more! XOXO LUV is a rich scent that you will want to wear for every holiday party whether it is at your sala, marquesina or something a little fancier. It’s perfect for every occasion and the scent lasts for a good amount of time.

Still stuck on finals? Her Campus has got your back with these Winter goodies that’ll guarantee you a fabulous holiday.

Fabiola del Valle is 22 y/o English Lit. major studying at UPRM. She currently holds the position of Campus Correspondent and karaoke queen.
English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM.