This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

After much debate over love, lust, tequila, and all that is magical here at Her Campus-UPRM, we’re excited to open the doors to our very own advice column. A safe place where all questions are welcome and no fears are denied, and so forth, Mama Juana is born. Call her a big sister or a sharp confidant; she’s the screaming voice of reason inside all of us.

Maybe its starting to feels like a game of clue but everything is anonymous, this is college after all; when our lips are red, and our cat eyes on point, sexy is our middle name and crazy is our agenda. But in all fairness, life isn’t always a Taylor Swift pop song, sometimes life is just a little too dark and a whole lot more complicated.

So here we are, for the Thursday blurs, for the Friday hangovers, for the Monday blues, and for everything else in between. This is Mama Juana and we solemnly swear to enlighten with all our class and a side of sass. We might have no business answering any of these questions, but if you take the time to write to us, we’ll take the time to listen.

For the protection of your anonymity and our convenience all questions should be submitted to our Ask Box in our Official Tumblr account. Cheers to new adventures,  to those pairs of jeans that always make our behind look fantastic, and free Wi-Fi, have lovely week. 

Just a silly homo on the pursuit of happiness with a passion for women and bad choices with delicious endings.
Her Campus at UPRM