Cinco Días Con Nuestra Tierra

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Cinco Días con Nuestra Tierra is an event organized by undergraduate students from the Agricultural Sciences faculty that takes place once a year right in campus. The focus of the fair is to educate, primarly the UPRM community and all of its extension, about the importance of Agriculture and all of its ramifications. UPRM students and even people from other cities come to visit the exciting festival with different exhibitions on Holticulture, Animal Scienes, Crafts, Agricultural Technology: also for the entertainment, food, and music to enjoy. 

Hi! My name is Juvell Burris I am originally from Charlotte, North Carolina. However, I have been raised all my life in Puerto Rico. Currently, I am an undergraduate student in the University of Puerto Rico in Mayagüez under the bachelors of Industrial Microbiology. Even though my passion for math and science predominates everyday my main goal is to discover new potentials I can approach.
Her Campus at UPRM