Celebrate Yourself Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

It’s been an arduous academic year and knowing this, the ladies at Her Campus headquarters sent us a box full of goodies to jumpstart our end-of-semester celebration. Extraordinary people know that the secret of staying vibrant and positive is to celebrate yourself! Which in turn was the theme of our Summer Survival Kit.

Rewarding ourselves in different aspects we got our blood pumpin’ with the 30-day access code on Crunch Live. Used the notebooks so cute they inspire you to pick them up and study and sported our HC key chains. Thanks to Wet n’ Wild, Jamberry and Blink we indulged in the beauty scene too. 

The end of the semester is not the only thing the Her Campus UPRM team is celebrating. Check out a few of the reasons why we are happily dancing on the video!

Olivieri is a Puerto Rican entrepreneur who craves knowledge and has a passion for writing. Currently trying to unravel the world's mysteries by majoring in physics.